The fate line is associated with a person’s life path.
In other words, your fate line reflects your destiny. If you don’t have this line on the palm, then there’s a possibility that you’ll face obstacles regarding to the career matter.
Wonder if you will have a wealthy life?
Well, all you need is to look closely at the fate line.
By having a palm reading fate line, you can get a glimpse of whether or not you will have a successful career path. In addition, it also indicates the amount of money you can earn throughout your life.
This is the subjective fate that may affect one’s fortune and destiny. You’re gifted with luck if the fate line on your palm is clear, long without any cross or negative sign.
Learn more in the following!
Where Does Your Fate Line Locate?
Considered as one of basic palmistry lines on the hand, the fate line vertically runs straight from the middle finger to the bottom of the palm. Some individuals have a very long fate line which reaches almost at the end of the wrist.
This line is usually found below the second finger, which is also known as the Saturn finger; therefore, the fate line is sometimes called as the Saturn line.
According to palmistry guide for beginners, the line has a connection with one’s career and work; that explains why people often identify it as the career line. As mentioned earlier, analyzing the fate line will shed a light on changes of your career aspect as well as your capacity in work in this life.
For those who have a clear, deep and straight fate line with not many crosses, the high chance you’ll be rich with positive fortune in career.
Stopped by the head line
When seeing the fate line ends at the head line, you will be likely to make your very own decision of ceasing your work. People having this type of fate line are endowed with a special talent; nonetheless, you may become jobless around the age of 35 because of your wrong decision or way of thinking. Once you’re at the middle age, it’s hard to make any breakthrough in your career. What happens if the line is thin and pointed at the very end? This means you’ll struggle a lot during your matured age.
Stopped by the heart line
Anything related to the heart line can affect your emotion.
In this case, the financial fate line stopped by the heart line implies the fact you tends to let your emotions influence you when it comes to making career or business decisions. This is also a signal for a career decline after you turn 50.
- The fate line running through the head line means you may face the separation in the youth. You’re recommended to marry first and then start your own business – this order will bring you success.
- The fate line has no penetration to the head line indicates one’s good wealth and fame when they’re at a young age. You’re the type often giving up in the middle way, and that’s the reason you hardly achieve any achievement.
Since it has a relation with luck and success, many call it the luck line.
What is the Timing on Your Fate Line?
When it comes to the fate line timing, there are a few things to remember:
- The line will become clear on the palm when one turns to 5 years old
- The intersection point between the fate line and head line will show up at the age of 35; meanwhile, the fate line will meet the heart line if you reach the age of 55
- Once you reach 75 years old, the fate line will locate at the Saturn Mount
It’s essential to get basic ideas about the timing of your fate line; by knowing that, you’re able to figure out at ease at which age the success and fortune will come to your career.
What does it mean if no fate line is found on your palm?
Palmists frequently get asked about what happens if an individual doesn’t have a fate line. No need to worry much because the absence of the fate line won’t make you lose your job or unemployed. Rather than having unsuccessful career during the life, the lack of fate line indicates many projects you’re in charge of, your constant change on your job, or no permanent occupation.
This is the result of your carefree attitude, or maybe you still yet find a job making you interested in.
A Look at 3 Main Shapes of Fate Line
#1: Long and Deep
Those with a straight, long, and deep fate line will seemingly have a great capacity of establish and run their very own business. A long line means it begins from the base of the palm (near to the wrist) and runs up to the Mount of Saturn. People having this line focus 100% on credibility and can’t stop striving for a successful career.
In case the line looks thinner and narrower from the middle part of the palm, it reflects a smooth career during the youthful ages. However, the fortune will turn worse as you reach your middle ages.
You’re likely a creative person who always comes up with unique ideas if having an oblique fate line. Additionally, you have different outlooks when judging something in work. You won’t waste too much time for accomplishing a project; in other words, you’re a productive person.
No wonder people having the fate line that’s oblique on palm can obtain the success in business without any difficulty.
What does a shallow fate line implies?
In general, whoever getting this shape of the fate line is the hardworking kind and have a career life full of twists and turns.
- The fate line shallow, obscure, and narrow means you don’t like to follow the crowd and yearn for your very own destiny.
- The fate line shallow and wide indicates a person who is destined to work hard throughout the life and often fails to gain considerable achievements.
What are Fate Line Branches?
Similar to the love line, the palmist can help you spot different types of branches related to your fate line.
- Lots of different branches displaying upwards from the fate line are considered as a positive sign. People in this case are foreseen to earn plenty of achievements in career and have a good financial state.
- If your fate line has only a few branches sending upwards, you will be successful in whatever you do and capable of winning the power in the future. The only issue is that you spend very less time on your own self.
- You find many branches descend from the fate line? Well, this means you have a bunch of problems regarding the career matter to solve neatly.
Having a broken fate line:
If there’s any break or marking causing breaks in the fate line, you should ask a palmist for advice. Breaks seen in palmistry are a quite significant problem. Those with a broken fate line will surely encounter obstacles and changes in the career realm.
What if your fate line has a break from the head line to the heart line?
It means your fortune in career will be negative when you turn to 40, and it will change to the positive vibe until you reach 55. For women who have such a described line, you are likely a terrible housekeeper and easy get scammed for money.
Other examples of having breaks on the fate line:
- A break from the middle of the palm signifies hindrances in your career field and properly a property loss when you reach the prime of your life.
- If there’s a break from the palm’s base on one’s hand, that person seems to experience a rough childhood and get an academic disruption when they’re at a teenager age.
- With a break and its course parallel on the palm, you will soon either alter your job or settle for a brand new career.
- A fate line which is intermittent shows plenty of twists and turns in your career. You feel not really passionate with the job; thus, you are seemingly half-hearted when carrying out tasks. If you have an intermittent fate line, you have no problem in changing a job.
Meaning of the fate line:
So, you are questioning about the true meaning of the line of fate?
Different people have different palm lines – some have a very deep fate line on the hand palm, while some are just faint. Not only showing you the idea of your career, but the line itself also encompasses your material achievements throughout your life.
As I said, some people have a faint fate line which is somewhat hard to spot; due to this, they usually confuse this line with other lines on the hand. Some even have no fate line at all. It is considered as a major line in palmistry.
Here we focus on palm reading fate line!
Hope you’re satisfied with wonderful palmistry information related to this line in the article here. I do have a huge interest for the fate line since I find it mysterious and fascinating.
How is your fate line like?
Tell us in the comment below!
Leave a Reply